I frequently get questions about why and how I use the DISC model. One of the questions is: “Is the DISC Model the best model for working with people?” In many cases, my answer is some version of: “It depends.” In this episode, I’ll address what it depends upon. I’ll also give you two questions you can use to better adjust to real time communication situations.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- How the DISC Model Can Cause Problems for You
- What NOT to Do with the DISC Model
- The DISC Model of Human Behavior
- Why Use Communication Models and Why I Use DISC
- The Power of Communication or Personality Models
Follow the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Follow this podcast through the options below.