While I recommend that leaders develop the skill of asking good questions, I also recognize that questions can be perceived as attacking or interrogating rather than inquiring. In this episode, I’ll share some thoughts about how to ask questions that come across more inquiring and less interrogating and critical.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- The Power of Questions
- Six Questions for Collaborative Communication
- Three Ways to Deal with an Angry Person
- If You Can Name It, You Can Tame It
Follow the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Follow this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Reply