This week marks the 100th episode of Talk Like a Leader. I’m both looking back and looking forward. In this episode, I’m pointing back to the ten most downloaded episodes so far, what that tells me, and my plans for the future to deliver even better and more relevant content.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Championing Change
- Three Ways to Irritate Others and How to Correct It
- Speaking of Change
- Six Questions for Collaborative Communication
- When You Suddenly Find Yourself Leading Remotely
- What it Means to Talk Like a Leader with JJ Brun
- Emotions Are the Barrier to Change
- Impact of Trust
- Thoughts on Building Trust
- Data Tells and Stories Sell
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Reply