This episode is the final episode of a 4 episode series looking at the ways each of us communicate and interact with others that can unintentionally create the perception of threat in other people. This week, I’m focusing on both sides of the interactions involving people with Cautious traits. What do people with Cautious traits do that can trigger a threat response in others and what do other people do that can trigger a threat response in people with Cautious traits.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Listen to the previous episodes in this series:
- Learn why you should use communication models and why I use DISC
- Learn more about the DISC Model of Human Behavior
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.