Unmet expectations – spoken or otherwise – can lead to dissatisfaction and damaged trust. Damaged trust can, in turn, can slow communication and results. Using the DISC model, you can better understand, and manage, expectations in order to build and protect the trust needed to speed both communication and results.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Carl Smith.
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Learn why you should use communication models and why I use DISC
- Learn more about the DISC Model of Human Behavior
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.