Leadership communication is as much mindset as it is skillset. This week, I’m recommending six books you can read to improve both.
Follow: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or your favorite podcast player.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate by Roger Fisher and Daniel Shapiro
- Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Joseph Grenny
- Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton, and Sheila Heen
- Take our free DISC Assessment.
- Download our free report, The First 7 Things to Do When You Get Promoted.
- Follow us on Facebook.
Leave a Reply